Pearl Dental Stamford
We’re looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic problem solver who has strong communication skills and an interest in accounting. The perfect candidate for our open insurance billing representative role is committed to accuracy in reporting, maintaining up-to-date financial records, resolving billing issues as they arise, and working directly with clients to develop reasonable payment plans and solutions. Bring an eager attitude and we’ll train you on everything from maintaining invoice records and accounts receivable to finding new ways to support clients as a billing specialist. If you are a great communicator with an eye for detail, apply today!
- Issue refunds, transfer of responsibility, and adjustments, as needed, and update accounting records
- Reconcile billing, prepare invoices, compile financial records using billing software and field related questions with internal teams and customers
- Answer all client questions related to account status, activity, and outstanding charges
- Work proactively to resolve and resubmit unpaid, rejected, or denied insurance claims
- Audit customer bills and invoices for completeness and seek additional payer information, as needed
- Research and problem-solving skills are required to facilitate collections, fix errors, and assess denials
- General understanding of accounting, billing, collections, and finance fundamentals is necessary
- Evidence of success meeting firm deadlines and proactively seeking results is necessary
- Ensure accurate billing through strong communication, math, and organizational skills
- Experience working in accounts receivable billing, or insurance, or as a customer service representative or data entry specialist is a plus
$22 - $25 hourly
About Pearl Dental Stamford
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and created an environment that makes work fun! Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.