We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients!
Dental Office With More than 470 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS in less than 2 years!
- Full Time or Part Time Job Position
- IV sedation and phlebotomy training OFFERED!
- Extremely team oriented culture
- 1.5 hour long appointment for new patient exam
- 6-8 patients per day
- Quality over Quantity
*Our ideal dental hygienist would: *
- Respectful and team oriented
- Energetic and positive
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Thorough and gentle
- GREAT smile!
- Check for issues such as gingivitis, periodontitis, or caries so patients can receive care as soon as the problem is identified
- Examine patients’ dental health and get an overview of their oral health history
- Protect patients’ teeth by thoroughly cleaning them and applying fluoride or other sealants
- Complete x-rays of the patients’ teeth so the dentist can quickly identify any tooth decay or other oral health issues
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
- Dental Hygiene License
- Valid CPR certification
$40 - $55 hourly
About Westar Dental
Our Core values are:
- Team Player
- Extreme Ownership
To learn more about us, go to
www.instagram.com/westardental or www.facebook.com/westardental