Nansemond Suffolk Dentistry
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- Complete x-rays of the patients’ teeth so the dentist can quickly identify any tooth decay or other oral health issues
- Inform patients of all ages about how to care for their teeth by brushing and flossing on a regular basis
- Make patients feel at ease and taken care of before, during, and after the appointment
- Prevent tooth decay by providing a thorough dental cleaning and applying protective sealants, such as fluoride
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- Current CPR certification
- Capable of standing all day to assist patients
- At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
$76,000 - $82,000 yearly
About Nansemond Suffolk Dentistry
For years Nansemond Suffolk Dentistry has offered great, affordable, and compassionate dentistry. We take great pride in delivering a personalized experience based on understanding and trust. We guarantee you won't find a more caring and qualified dental team in the area. We can't wait to get to know you and your family and look forward to providing the expert dentistry you want and deserve for years to come.