We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! You’ll complete initial patient screenings, conduct dental cleanings, and assist dentists with examinations and procedures. Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
- Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly
- Examine patients’ dental health and get an overview of their oral health history
- Make patients feel at ease and taken care of before, during, and after the appointment
- Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities to ensure issues are caught early and can be treated
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- Physical stamina to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
- Certified to perform CPR
About Pearl Dental
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and have created an environment that makes dentistry approachable. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry. We believe in transparent communication, trust, and fun!