Are you an AMAZING DENTAL HYGIENIST?
We are a fantastic office in growth mode and love what we do.
We focused on quality care with an emphasis on an exceptional patient experience while maintaining a fun work environment. Our office is 100% digital with new dental equipment, digital x-rays, iTero scanners, intraoral cameras, and easy-to-use dental software (Dentrix).
Our ideal Hygienist would have:
- Exceptional Service
- Great clinical skills
- Positive attitude
- High Integrity
- Driven to continual growth and learning
- A team player
The position is: Tuesday-Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30 and Friday: 8:00 - 2:00. Average of 30 hours per week.
If you feel this could be the position for you, please send the following:
- Cover letter with compensation requirements
- Updated resume
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Put patients at ease by talking with them before, during, and after the appointment
- Possess sharp clinical skills including but not limited to: capturing diagnostic x-rays, diagnosing and treating periodontal disease, and providing options on preventative solutions for caries prevention and management
- Ability to co-treatment plan with the doctor and provide comprehensive Dental Hygiene care
- Document patient visits and keep health records current
- Have a deep interest in continuing education and up to date on current research in Dental Hygiene
- Licensed to practice as a dental hygienist in the state
- Valid CPR certification
$38 - $45 hourly
About Smith Dentalworks
We are a growing private practice owned and operated by a smart, kind and very talented female dentist. Our practice is family focused and committed to delivering exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry while providing a fun and comfortable patient experience.