Orlando Family Dental
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouthguards, etc. can be made correctly
- Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
- Protect patients’ teeth by thoroughly cleaning them and applying fluoride or other sealants
- Conduct initial screenings for patients to understand their oral health history
- Licensed to practice as a dental hygienist in the state
- Certified to perform CPR
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Capable of standing all day to assist patients
- Proficient in EagleSoft software.
$35 - $38 hourly
About Orlando Family Dental
Our office is located in Metro West Orlando. We have been in the same location for over 25 years. We offer every service in dentistry with an emphasis on Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry. It is a small friendly office currently being freshly remodeled. Our objective is to provide high-quality service with outstanding customer care.
We will offer a sign-in bonus for the chosen candidate who meets our standards.