Smile Design Dental Center
Smile Design Dental Center is growing! We need to add an additional hygienist to our office. The best news is, we are growing so much we will be moving to a BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL office next year.
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Complete x-rays of the patients’ teeth so the dentist can quickly identify any tooth decay or other oral health issues
- Record any changes to the patient’s health history and document the ongoings of each appointment
- Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages, such as thorough brushing and flossing twice daily
- Assist dentists with determining the best treatment plan for all kinds of dental diseases
- Conduct initial screenings for patients to understand their oral health history
- Licensed to practice as a dental hygienist in the state
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Certified to perform CPR
$33 - $45 hourly
About Smile Design Dental Center
We have a great team with a strong tie to the community! We pride ourselves on providing that family feel to both our employees and patients. Dr. Waldman is incredibly supportive and very fun to work with! You will not find another office where you feel this valued as a provider!