We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Give guidance to patients about how to have good dental care at home after undergoing an operation or procedure
- Perform preliminary dental examinations to get an overview of the patient’s oral health history for the dentist
- Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
- Use x-ray machines to take photos of the patients’ teeth so the dentist can clearly identify cavities or other oral health issues
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable and taken care of before, during, and after the examination
- Certified to perform CPR
- Physical stamina to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- 1+ years of experience in dental hygiene work
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
$50 - $55 hourly + Bonus
About Soul Dental
Soul Dental is a young and growing company founded by two female best friends who met on the first day of Dental School at NYU. Our mission is to consistently provide exceptional customer service with high-quality dental care that is affordable for the majority of the public with PPO Insurance. We provide multi-specialty services so that it is convenient for our patients and makes it more fun for our entire team. We also play music and have the latest technology. It is truly a wonderful Team environment where everyone can learn and grow.