Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! You’ll complete initial patient screenings, conduct dental cleanings, and assist dentists with examinations and procedures. Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
- Educate patients of all ages on how to take care of their teeth through good flossing and brushing twice daily
- Make patients feel at ease and taken care of before, during, and after the appointment
- Prevent tooth decay by providing a thorough dental cleaning and applying protective sealants, such as fluoride
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- Provide post-operative health education to patients so they can take practice good dental care at home after procedures
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Valid CPR certification
$90,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and created an environment that makes work fun! Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.