We’re hiring a part-time dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
We are looking to hire someone two to three days a week.
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable and taken care of before, during, and after the examination
- Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay
- Advise patients on how to properly care for their teeth after a procedure or operation
- Document patient visits and keep health records current
- 1-2 years of work experience as a dental hygienist
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Capable of standing all day to assist patients
$60 - $70 hourly
About Alderwood Dental
Alderwood Dental is a well-established family dental practice. We have a modern clinic with state-of-the-art equipment. We offer a flexible schedule and health benefits.