Live Healthy Dental
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Educate patients of all ages on how to take care of their teeth through good flossing and brushing twice daily
- Perform preliminary dental examinations to get an overview of the patient’s oral health history for the dentist
- Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly
- Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
- Give guidance to patients about how to have good dental care at home after undergoing an operation or procedure
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Certified to perform CPR
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
34.00 - 46.00 hourly
About Live Healthy Dental
If dentistry is your passion and patient care is your love, join a growing organization that is setting the standard in today’s dentistry.
Enjoy working in a modern completely digital, state-of-the-art, PPO/FFS practice; where our focus is to provide patients with the “Wow” experience.
We are actively involved in helping not only our community but also participate in a volunteer program that travels abroad.
Dare to be exceptional, Join the Live Healthy Dental Group Team.