Tillery Family Dental
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Prevent tooth decay by providing a thorough dental cleaning and applying protective sealants, such as fluoride
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth to ensure their mouthguards, dentures, etc. are made correctly
- Perform preliminary dental examinations to get an overview of the patient’s oral health history for the dentist
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable and taken care of before, during, and after the examination
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
35 - 45 hourly
About Tillery Family Dental
We are looking for someone to be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire. With best-in-class support through our robust mentor program and unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your clinical skills – you’ll be 100% supported as you provide exceptional lifetime care to your patients!