Festus Family Dentistry
We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! You’ll complete initial patient screenings, conduct dental cleanings, and assist dentists with examinations and procedures. Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
- Disinfect all dental instruments to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Provide post-operative health education to patients so they can take practice good dental care at home after procedures
- Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages, such as thorough brushing and flossing twice daily
- Protect patients’ teeth by thoroughly cleaning them and applying fluoride or other sealants
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Licensed to practice as a dental hygienist in the state
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Current CPR certification
33 - 45 hourly
About Festus Family Dentistry
We are looking for someone to be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire. With best-in-class support through our robust mentor program and unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your clinical skills – you’ll be 100% supported as you provide exceptional lifetime care to your patients!