O2 Dental Group
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Put patients at ease by talking with them before, during, and after the appointment
- Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages, such as thorough brushing and flossing twice daily
- Identify dental issues such as periodontitis, gingivitis, or cavities so they can be treated as soon as possible
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Disinfect all dental instruments to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Certified to perform CPR
- At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
$36 - $50 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
O2 Dental Group is committed to providing excellent services for our patients. We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely and excellent clinical results.
Come join us!