Dental Partners of Boston
We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! You’ll complete initial patient screenings, conduct dental cleanings, and assist dentists with examinations and procedures. Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
- Check for issues such as gingivitis, periodontitis, or caries so patients can receive care as soon as the problem is identified
- Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouthguards, etc. can be made correctly
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- Protect patients’ teeth by thoroughly cleaning them and applying fluoride or other sealants
- Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
- Capable of standing all day to assist patients
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- 1-2 years of work experience as a dental hygienist
- Current CPR certification
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
$43 - $45 hourly
About Dental Partners of Boston
If you would like to work where excellence in dentistry is a driving force of your success, we are anxious to meet you.
We’re in search of individuals who are committed to educating and advocating for their patients while providing the treatment they need and deserve. Key attributes include empathy, positive attitude, confidence, respect, critical thinking, passion, sense of humor, and technical ability.
We offer paid vacation, personal days, sick time, and 10 paid holidays. Individual health coverage, and dental benefits for staff and family. Education reimbursement and we sponsor continuing education in-house to support licensures such as OSHA, HIPAA, Infection Control/Bloodborne Pathogens, and CPR.Multi-Specialty Practice with three Boston area locations. We are looking for someone who wants a steady paycheck and schedule they can rely on.