Clarendon Dental Arts
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Conduct initial screenings for patients to understand their oral health history
- Use molds to create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so that their mouthguards, dentures, veneers, etc. are correctly made
- Identify dental issues such as periodontitis, gingivitis, or cavities so they can be treated as soon as possible
- Educate patients of all ages on how to take care of their teeth through good flossing and brushing twice daily
- Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
- 1-2 years of work experience as a dental hygienist
About Clarendon Dental Arts
We are an elite provider of dental care. Our team of professionals is an expert in total dental health. We focus on providing a calm, caring, and comfortable environment and providing an exceptional experience for all of our patients. We provide a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments using the latest techniques and technology.
Our spa-like atmosphere is just one facet of our “Mouth, Mind and Body” philosophy. While emphasizing how an effective treatment plan extends beyond "just teeth", our Doctor and her team encourage patients to take an active interest in their overall health by determining the root causes of any dental challenges. The gift of oral health and a beautiful, confident smile should be for a lifetime, which why our patients choose to become a part of our dental family.