New Day Dentistry
Our busy dental practice is looking for an experienced dental treatment coordinator with a commitment to providing exceptional patient care to support our office team. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 7-3:30 pm.
Our ideal candidate has outstanding customer service skills, experience in dental office reception, treatment coordination, scheduling, charting, and billing. We’re a close-knit office team that likes to have fun and emphasizes teamwork. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply!
- Maintain a clean and welcoming dental front desk area
- Greet patients warmly, help them fill out forms, and advise them of office policies and patient care procedures
- Schedule, cancel, and reschedule patient appointments and make reminder phone calls
- Calculate fees, coordinate financial agreements, and process payment including cash and credit card transactions
- File insurance claims forms for completed dental care, determine billing codes and follow up with dental insurance companies
- Prepare patient charts and daily schedules for the dentist, hygienists, dental assistants, and dental team members
- Update dental charts and patient electronic records with x-rays, treatment plans, and financial/ insurance information
- Verify insurance coverage and update patient files.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of experience in a dental office is needed - preferably as a dental receptionist or treatment coordinator
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, and with Dental Practice Management software like Dentrix is necessary
- Understand dental front office procedures, human resources and OSHA regulations, dental coding and terminology, and best practices in treatment coordination, scheduling, and dental charting
- Possess high-level communication skills, problem-solving, organization, and exceptional customer service skills
- Upbeat, reliable and organized!
$19 - $22 hourly
About New Day Dentistry
At New Day Dentistry we welcome patients of all ages for general, cosmetic, preventative, and restorative dentistry. We offer treatments ranging from dental check-ups for the whole family to full-mouth restorations with dental implants. Since the opening of our very first private practice in 2007, New Day Dentistry has enjoyed the reputation of offering quality dental treatment and compassionate care to our patients at an affordable cost.
We employ qualified, friendly and dedicated professionals to care for our patients and support our dentists. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health, retirement, and paid leave. We foster a safe and professional environment for our teams and recognize the value of each individual.
We look forward to reviewing your application!