Springs Dentistry is looking for a responsible, determined dental office assistant to join our dental office. The office assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area and plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our practice is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we’d love to hear from you. Compensation will be based on experience.
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- 6 paid holidays off
- Competitive vacation policy
- The office assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, managing administrative records, and pulling/filing office charts among other duties.
- The office assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals, and scheduling office appointments.
- Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments, and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Dentrix) and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Dental experience preferred
$17 - $20 hourly DOE
About Springs Dentistry
Springs Dentistry has been in practice for 40 years and is owned by Dr. John Lydiatt & Dr. Jessica Duru. We also have a wonderful associate Dr. Abby Nye.