We are looking for an experienced and kind Dental Office Manager to manage and oversee the daily functions of our practice. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures, coaching its people, and ensuring patients are properly taken care of. The ideal candidate must have front desk dental experience and will function as the Treatment Coordinator primarily. In order to run our practice effectively, you show up as a leader who is approachable, collaborative, a problem solver, and one who takes initiative. We are committed to serving our community of Trumbull with dentistry that is honest, comprehensive, and approachable.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
Benefits include PTO, holiday pay, medical and dental insurance, and a 401k with match.
We love our patients and we work hard to provide them with the best care.
- Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists, team members, and patients.
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations.
- Identify opportunities and make effective decisions and improvement plans based on data analysis, team observations, and budgets.
- Communicates new directives, policies, or procedures to the team to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain a positive open, and collaborative morale.
- Support and achieve performance targets and practice goals.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Manage coverage for your team and PTO requests.
- Generate and review treatment plans with patients having them sign off on their estimated responsibility and payment arrangement.
- Ensure your treatment plans are scheduled and make follow-up calls on a monthly basis.
- Collect patient portions at the time of scheduling and in full by the completion of their treatment. Support patients with 3rd party financing applications when necessary (Care Credit and Wells Fargo).
- Batch all claims and the credit card terminal at the end of each day ensuring that it correctly corresponds to the deposit slip.
- Oversee and ensure that all procedures are walked out correctly and that the correct providers are attached for all procedures daily.
- Work with the Appointment Coordinator to manage recare and attrition lists.
- Must work towards building a great team culture.
- Run AR reports regularly and reduce collections.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the administrative side of Dentistry.
- Experience with Dentrix, Eaglesoft, and/or OpenDental is a plus!
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, privacy rules, and regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Excellent leadership abilities include having outstanding communication, being approachable, and being calm, clear, kind, and respectful.
- A willingness to take ownership, act with a sense of urgency, and resolve issues with follow-through and timeliness.
- Proficiency in CDT codes.
- Working closely with upper management to facilitate necessary resources for managing an outstanding office.
- Motivate the team to elevate the dental office to the best in class.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
$25 - $35 hourly
About Pearl Dental
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and have created an environment that makes dentistry approachable. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry. We believe in transparent communication, trust, and fun!