O2 Dental Group
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, obtaining dental records, scheduling appointments, and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, apply today.
- Aid dentists and dental hygienists during examinations and procedures by handing them dental instruments and make sure patients’ mouths are comfortable, dry, and accessible to the dentist
- Get the patient area ready for any examinations or procedures by preparing equipment like x-ray machines, anesthetics, and impression materials and sanitizing and laying out dental instruments
- Support staff with administrative duties such as saying hello to patients, answering phones and making appointments for upcoming dental visits, ordering supplies, and handling billing
- Inform patients about proper oral health care to prevent infections after dental procedures
- Record each patients treatment information during their visit and ensure dental records have the most current information
- Able to perform basic computer and data entry tasks
- Associate’s degree from an accredited dental assistance program required
- Possess the ability to provide patients with excellent care and service
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and multitasking skills
$14 - $19 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
We are committed to providing excellent support services for our clients (Dental Offices). We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely responses and fast resolutions!
Our company offers a competitive bonus system and an opportunity to grow within the company!
Come join us!