The Wiggly Tooth Pediatric Dentistry
Are you an experienced and certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences? If so, we’d love to talk with you. Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need someone who can provide high-quality dental services to our clients and assist our dentists and dental hygienists with examinations and dental procedures. Our ideal candidate has 2 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA/ RDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds like a position you’ll thrive in, we invite you to apply today.
- Help dentists and dental hygienists during procedures or examinations by providing suction, handing off dental instruments, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team
- Welcome patient and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during their appointment
- Evaluate and document vital signs for patients and update medical records
- Equip and prepare treatment rooms for examination and procedures by laying out necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Schedule appointments for patient care follow up, answer any questions they may have about dental hygiene, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
- Computer skills and experience with dental software and updating patient histories is needed
- Previous dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant (2 years) is necessary
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certification or RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Certification or Associate’s Degree from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
$18 - $23 hourly
About The Wiggly Tooth Pediatric Dentistry
At the Wiggly Tooth, maintaining a positive work environment within our organization is of utmost importance. Simply put, we want to be happy at work. The culture in our practice is based upon principles of leadership, communication, and following the golden rule. The members of our team and patients at our practice are all treated with kindness, courtesy, and respect.
We offer competitive wages, multiple paid vacation weeks during the year, and quarterly bonuses. As our practice grows, additional benefits will become available. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply! We're excited to meet you!