If you are a registered dental assistant who is passionate about providing excellent service to our existing dental patients, we would love to hear from you today! Our growing dental practice is looking for an RDA who has experience in assisting dentists and hygienists with general oral procedures. Our fun team cares about the people we work with, and we are looking for an RDA who shares our commitment to providing the best dental patient care. If this sounds like you, reach out, and let’s connect today!
- Welcome patient and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during their appointment
- Measure and document vital signs and medical history for patient records, take x-rays of patients’ mouths, and apply a topical anesthetic for dental procedures, if needed
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Adhere to all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Get treatment rooms ready for examination and procedures by equipping them with necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Schedule appointments for patient care follow up, answer any questions they may have about dental hygiene, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Need state licensure as a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)
- Proficiency with computers, and experience updating patient histories, and with dental software is necessary
- Certification or Associate’s Degree from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- Current BLS/CPR certification is required
$18 - $23 hourly
About Smith Dentalworks
We are a growing private practice owned and operated by a smart, kind and very talented female dentist. Our practice is family focused and committed to delivering exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry while providing a fun and comfortable patient and employee experience.