Riverwalk Dental Group
Are you an experienced and certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences? If so, we’d love to talk with you. Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need someone who can provide high-quality dental services to our clients and assist our dentist and dental hygienists with examinations and dental procedures. Our ideal candidate has 2 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA/ RDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds like a position you’ll thrive in, we invite you to apply today.
- Take and document vital signs and medical history for patient records
- Welcome patient and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during their appointment
- Assist dentists and dental hygienists during any procedures or examinations by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team
- Schedule appointments for patient care follow up, answer any questions they may have about dental hygiene, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Assure all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Need to possess Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or an RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- Experience with dental software, updating patient histories, and computer skills are needed
- Current BLS/CPR certification is required
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
21 - 25 hourly
About Riverwalk Dental Group
At Riverwalk Dental Group, we are dedicated to providing advanced dental services to patients of all ages. With many years of combined experience and the highest level of patient care, we are your choice dentist in Stuart, Jupiter, Port St. Lucie and St. Lucie West. From routine preventative care and cleanings to smile makeovers and everything in between, our experienced and friendly team is here to help you enjoy a happy, healthy and brighter smile.