North Cedar Dental
Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need a caring and competent certified dental assistant to support our team! The ideal applicant will deliver high-quality dental services and patient care that leaves our clients feeling like family. You must be licensed with 2 years of experience in dental assisting and possess fantastic communication skills. If you have the experience, a commitment to positive patient experiences, and are looking to work with a fun and talented group where you can take pride in making someone smile, we encourage you to apply today!
- Welcome patient and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during their appointment
- Assure all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Answer any questions the patient may have about dental hygiene, schedule appointments for patient care follow up, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Take and document vital signs and medical history for patient records
- 2 years of dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certification or RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Up-to-date BLS/CPR certification is required
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
$19 - $22 hourly
About North Cedar Dental
We are dedicated to providing optimal care for our patients in a safe and caring environment. We encourage ongoing education for our employees and offer opportunities for you to further your training in new technology.