O2 Dental Group
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, obtaining dental records, scheduling appointments, and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, apply today.
- Perform administrative duties such as greeting patients, answering phone calls and setting up appointments for dental visits, ordering dental supplies, and handling billing
- Sterilize and lay out dental instruments and get all equipment ready, such as x-ray machines, anesthetics, and impression materials, to prepare treatment rooms for examinations and dental procedures
- Record each patients treatment information during their visit and ensure dental records have the most current information
- Work with dentists and dental hygienists during examinations and procedures by assisting with dental instruments and assure the patients’ mouths are comfortable, dry, and accessible to the dentist
- Walk patients through a good oral health care regime so they can maintain a healthy smile
- Excellent multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to provide superb patient care and customer service
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Associate’s degree from an accredited dental assistance program required
$14 - $18 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
O2 Dental Group is committed to providing excellent services for our patients. We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely and excellent clinical results.
Come join us!