Are you an experienced and certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences? If so, we’d love to talk with you. Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need someone who can provide high-quality dental services to our clients and assist our dentist and dental hygienists with examinations and dental procedures. Our ideal candidate has 2 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA/ RDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds like a position you’ll thrive in, we invite you to apply today.
- Provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums after procedures, answer any questions they may have about dental hygiene, and schedule appointments for patient care follow up
- Assure all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Evaluate and document vital signs for patients and update medical records
- Equip and prepare treatment rooms for examination and procedures by laying out necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Proficiency with computers, and experience updating patient histories, and with dental software is necessary
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certification or RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Previous dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant (2 years) is necessary
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
$18 - $20 hourly
About Pearl Dental
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and have created an environment that makes dentistry approachable. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry. We believe in transparent communication, trust, and fun!