Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, obtaining dental records, scheduling appointments, and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, apply today.
- Aid dentists and dental hygienists during examinations and procedures by handing them dental instruments and make sure patients’ mouths are comfortable, dry, and accessible to the dentist
- Give patients advice on a good oral health care regime so they can maintain a healthy smile
- Tell patients what oral hygiene steps they need to take in order to prevent infection after dental procedures
- Ensure the patient area is ready for exams and procedures by prepping equipment like x-ray machines, anesthetics, and impression materials and cleaning and laying out dental instruments
- Record each patients treatment information during their visit and ensure dental records have the most current information
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited dental assistance program with an associate’s degree
- Have the ability to give patients exceptional care and service
- Excellent multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Basic data entry and computer skills
$18 - $22 hourly
About Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and created an environment that makes work fun! Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.