New Day Dentistry
Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need a caring and competent certified dental assistant to support our team! The ideal applicant will deliver high-quality dental services and patient care that leaves our clients feeling like family. You must be licensed with 2 years of experience in dental assisting and possess fantastic communication skills. If you have the experience, a commitment to positive patient experiences, and are looking to work with a fun and talented group where you can take pride in making someone smile, we encourage you to apply today!
- Adhere to all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Get treatment rooms ready for for examination and procedures by equipping them with necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Meet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during appointment
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Evaluate and document vital signs for patients and update medical records
- Maintain sterilization and room preparation
- Explain treatment, obtain consent forms and deliver post-op instructions
- Impressions and model fabrication
- Chairside assisting, including suctioning, passing instruments
- Charting and note-taking
- Proper maintenance of biohazards, sterilizer, amalgam separator, waterlines, and handpieces
- Ensuring patient comfort throughout the procedure or examination
- Coordinate follow up appointments and care for patients
- Specialty referrals and prescription care
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Must possess a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) state licensure by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
- 2 years of dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- A minimum of two years experience as a dental assistant OR certification from an accredited assisting program
- Sterilization and asepsis
- OSHA/HIPAA knowledge
- Able to take X-rays (digital) including bitewings, vertical bitewings, FMX, and single PA's
- Able to take and pour impressions for bite guard/whitening tray fabrication
- Coronal polishing, flossing, fluoride application, and hygiene instructions
$21 - $27 hourly
About New Day Dentistry
Since the opening of our very first private practice in 2007, New Day Dentistry has enjoyed the reputation of offering quality dental treatment and compassionate care to our patients at an affordable cost.
New Day Dentistry is owned and operated by Dr. Jamie Suman and Dr. Jeremy Zeigler, who practice in their own locations in Northglenn and Lakewood respectively. We are a small Dental Services Organization whose philosophy of care centers around community, integrity and transparency.
We employ qualified, friendly and dedicated professionals to care for our patients and support our dentists. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, retirement, and paid leave. We foster a safe and professional environment for our teams and recognize the value of each individual.
We look forward to reviewing your application!