Our busy dental practice is growing, and we need a caring and competent certified dental assistant to support our team! The ideal applicant will deliver high-quality dental services and patient care that leaves our clients feeling like family. You must be licensed with 2 years of experience in dental assisting and possess fantastic communication skills. If you have the experience, a commitment to positive patient experiences, and are looking to work with a fun and talented group where you can take pride in making someone smile, we encourage you to apply today!
- Meet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during appointment
- Equip and prepare treatment rooms for examination and procedures by laying out necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Measure and document vital signs and update medical history for patients
- Answer any questions the patient may have about dental hygiene, schedule appointments for patient care follow up, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- Computer skills and experience with dental software and updating patient histories is needed
- Need to possess Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or an RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Previous dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant (2 years) is necessary
Minimum of 3 years of preferably, private practice dental assisting experience as a certified or registered dental assistant. Must have experience working with the Dentrix dental software system.
$17 - $25 hr based on skills and experience.
About ADVANCED DENTAL
Modern, beautiful private dental practice located in the NW part of Las Vegas. We offer a professional and stable work environment. We are a private office that believes in personalized quality care; a happy, good-natured team getting along well with each other looking for the right fit.