Stahl Dental Studio
If you are a certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences and a great attitude, we’d love to connect! Our dental practice is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and certified dental assistant to provide support to our dentist and hygienists, and high-quality dental care to our patients. Our ideal candidate has 2 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA / RDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds ideal for you, we invite you to apply today.
- Greet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during the appointment
- Equip and prepare treatment rooms for examination and procedures by laying out necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Answer any questions the patient may have about dental hygiene, schedule appointments for patient care follow up, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Adhere to all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Need to possess Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or an RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- An Associate’s Degree or a certification from a college or technical school training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation is required
- Minimum 2 years of dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
- Computer skills and experience with dental software and updating patient histories is needed
23 - 25 hourly
About Stahl Dental Studio
We are a busy GP dental practice with a focus on implant and cosmetic dentistry. All phases of dental treatment are rendered here. We have a great team that works well together and provide the highest quality of patient care.