If you are a certified dental assistant with a commitment to positive patient experiences and a great attitude, we’d love to connect! Our dental practice is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and certified dental assistant to provide support to our dentist and hygienists, and high-quality dental care to our patients. Our ideal candidate has 2 or more years of dental practicing experience, a current CDA license, and excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
As a dental assistant, we encourage more contribution than just passing instruments. We want someone who is interested in learning new things and be comfortable with newer technology. Patient support and education is important as well.
- Meet patients and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during appointment
- Support dentists and dental hygienists by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team during procedures or examinations
- Answer any questions the patient may have about dental hygiene, schedule appointments for patient care follow up, and provide postoperative instructions with methods for infection control of the patients’ teeth and gums, after procedures
- Assure all dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Get treatment rooms ready for for examination and procedures by equipping them with necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Assist dentist with the fabrication of Cerec same-day crowns. (Training will be provided)
- Minimum 2 years of dental assisting experience as a registered dental assistant or certified dental assistant
- Need to possess Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) certificate or an RDA state license by the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are preferred
- Active BLS/CPR certification is required
$25 - $32 hourly
About Cambridge Smiles
Our goal at Cambridge Smiles is to provide top quality care to our patients. Doesn't everyone say that? What makes us different? We have worked to grow a team that actually enjoys working together. That doesn't mean the work can't be challenging, but it is much more bearable with a good group of people by your side.
We are a general dentistry office, treating patients age 8 and up. The last thing we want is to be running a dental factory so we do our best to schedule adequate time for our patients.