We’re looking for a reliable Delivery Driver to ensure customers receive our products in pristine condition in a timely manner. Job seekers should have a valid driver’s license (CDL not required), a clean driving record, and excellent customer service skills. If you’re interested in competitive pay with a flexible schedule, we highly encourage you to apply.
This position is on the border between Phoenix & Glendale.
- Check orders before and after drop-off to make sure deliveries are completed correctly
- Assure customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent customer experience
- Fill out any required documents such as delivery reports
- Load & unload the truck with assistance
- Pull product to fulfill orders
- Deliver products to numerous customers in box trucks or flatbeds. Less than 26,000 GVW, no CDL required
- Preference for candidates with prior delivery driver or related job experience
- Must have graduated high school or received equivalency
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and clean driving record required
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and time management skills
- Must take a pre-employment D.O.T. drug screen (paid for by the hiring company)
- Will be subject to random, quarterly, drug screens
- Must have a current medical card with at least a six-month in-the-future expiration date or obtain a new exam (paid for by the hiring company)
- Will need to take a driving test conducted by hiring company's seasoned drivers
- Must have been able to provide a current MVR
We are Flexpak! Our corporate office is located in Woods Cross, Utah. We have additional offices in Ogden, Nashville, & Phoenix with more growth to come.
For 20 years Flexpak has been supplying quality custom packaging solutions and products throughout the Utah area! We move fast, make decisions based on what’s best for the customer, and are focused on sales but also invest in the long-term growth of our company and our people. We’re looking for the right people who want to help us to continue to be extraordinary! Are you ready to be that person?