The People’s Delivery Driver is responsible for completing and cashing out scheduled deliveries to guests as routed and directed by the Dispatch Guides and Management.
- Verify product to be delivered against manifest/invoice to ensure accuracy.
- Load, transport and deliver products in a safe and timely manner per company and state regulations, securely storing orders/products.
- Verify necessary paperwork/documentation and identification for customers during delivery.
- Collect and tender guests with attention to detail and accuracy.
- All cash handling and reconciliation must be exact and error-free.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules provided by Dispatch Team.
- Obey all traffic and transportation laws.
- Maintain a safe driving record.
- Maintain interior and clean out delivery car each day.
- Notify Management of any car issues and alert when service is needed.
- Follow all company procedures, protocols, and rules. and state and city regulations.
- Be professional and friendly during all interactions with Guests and Team Members.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check.
- Valid identification to work in the US.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication.
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Strong multi-tasker and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
$15 per hour
People's California is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, People's provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. People's prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!