PENN - Junction City
Are you interested in building your career, a flexible schedule, and competitive pay? We’re hiring a delivery driver to join our team. You’ll be responsible for picking up and dropping off new products for our customers using predetermined routes and schedules. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills, and a commitment to providing an excellent customer experience. If this sounds like you, we want to see your application.
- Inspect orders before and after unloading for accurate delivery
- Interact with clients politely and professionally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adhere to predetermined routes, schedules, and local traffic laws to ensure safe and efficient delivery
- Fill out any required documents such as delivery reports
- Transport, and deliver new products to clients in a safe and timely manner
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Previous experience as a delivery driver or related job preferred
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) a plus
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and a clean driving record
$15 - $21.03 hourly
About PENN - Junction City
- Integrity is the foundation of our relationship with our customers and Employees. PENN is honest with our customers, our strategic partners, our suppliers, and each other.
- Professionalism: PENN is committed to having the best trained and most efficient staff at each location.
- Family Oriented: PENN has been a close-knit, family-owned business for over 25 years. We treat all our customers, employees, strategic partners and vendors, as part of the family.
- Employee Development and Growth: PENN is committed to providing growth opportunities for our team members. PENN always looks first to promote from within. Our goal is to provide growth opportunities in many areas – work experience, education, relationships, and financial.