Shandy Holdings LLC
A typical day for a Delivery Driver involves delivering more than 250 packages to homes, apartments, and businesses. Packages may weigh up to 50 lbs and Delivery Drivers may need to carry these up and downstairs, communicate with customers, operate a hand-held device that includes a scanner, GPS and camera. Shandy Holdings provides Delivery Drivers with vehicles, uniforms, and all the necessary technical training to exceed Amazon's expectations.
- Medical insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Company vehicles for delivery
- Overtime Pay
- Delivery Equipment
- Paid Training
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations. Climb in and out of the vehicle to load and unload customer packages, walk up and down stairs as needed to deliver customer packages in all weather conditions.
- Handle and Deliver packages with care and in a safe, punctual manner.
- Must be flexible and safe with all traffic patterns, alternative routes, traffic regulations and driving conditions to meet the customer and Amazon time requirements.
- Must be willing to work as a TEAM to provide top-notch customer service including customers, fellow partners (drivers) and leadership
- Responsible for entering and exiting the company vehicle more than 200 times throughout the day
- Lift, pull, and push products up to 50 lbs frequently (Hand trucks are provided)
- Stand, Squat, kneel, bend, twist neck and waist frequently
- Spend 90% of your shift driving/delivering and 10% of your shift in a warehouse
- Carry items up flights of stairs frequently
- Maintain a clean, comfortable and safe work environment inside the company vehicle
You MUST meet the following job requirements as listed below to be qualified to work for Shandy Holdings LLC as an Amazon Delivery Partner (Driver):
- Must be available to work any day of the week as well as holidays
- Be 21 Years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must have a current valid Texas driver’s license (No CDL required)
- Must have a clean driving record
- Safe driving experience in a cargo van preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a strong understanding of state driving laws
$15.50 an hour
About Shandy Holdings LLC
Shandy Holdings LLC, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP), is hiring full-time Delivery Drivers in the Farmer's Branch and Dallas Area. As a contractor for Amazon, the most well-recognized and fastest-growing e-commerce organization in the world, they entrust us to be professional, friendly, respectful of customers and deliver SMILES every day to every customer. Shandy Holdings believes employees deserve to be treated with respect, by leaders who care about their safety, security and personal needs. Shandy Holdings believes in the values of honesty & integrity, timeliness, and safety. As such, we expect all employees to adhere to these values.