Our busy car dealership service center is hiring an experienced dealership service manager who can work full-time and supervise our auto service staff. This automotive leader will also be responsible for managing the service center budget and collaborating with fellow dealership managers from our operation and sales departments. They must also address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings. If you’re confident you can excel in this service department leadership role, start your application today!
- Work with the service advisor to ensure proactive resolution of all customer complaints and make follow-up calls, as needed
- Return customer vehicles in a timely manner after repairs are completed
- Boost morale among service department, auto service staff, and vehicle repair customers
- Increase customer retention and referrals by maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in all vehicle repair and service sales
- Facilitate the proper organization of all automotive repair documents, work orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is mandatory - a bachelor's degree is a bonus
- Two or more years working as an automotive service writer or service advisor mandatory; automotive service management experience a plus
- Clean driving history and valid state-issued driver’s license are mandatory
- Possess a thorough understanding of auto technology, service team job duties, and vehicle repairs
- Pass the required pre-employment drug and background screening
$60,000 - $80,000
About Fetzner Collision
We have been family-owned and operated for over 70 years. With a high focus on quality repairs and customer satisfaction. With OEM certifications, Modern up-to-date equipment, and tooling, we are one of WNY's top collision repair centers.
We have a very low turnover rate. Our benefits are excellent and the pay is competitive with the industry.