Are you a mechanically-minded automotive professional with an excellent customer service instinct? We may have the opportunity for you! Our growing car dealership seeks an organized dealership service manager eager to oversee our auto service staff as they greet customers, assess customer needs, and schedule appointments. Additional responsibilities include completing vehicle repairs, evaluating warranty protections, and more. Submit your resume today if you’re ready to lead a team to customer relations and automotive repair success!
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all automotive service capacities to increase retention and referrals
- Facilitate the successful and timely return of customers’ vehicles
- Oversee service team, auto service staff, and vehicle repair processes to deliver a positive service experience and maintain profitability
- Establish and implement the protocol for service sales, customer service, training, and auto repair processes within the service department
- Facilitate the proper organization of all automotive repair documents, work orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Must provide proof of valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- At least two years of experience as an automotive service writer or service advisor necessary; experience in automotive service management preferred
- Possess a thorough understanding of auto technology, service team job duties, and vehicle repairs
- High school diploma or GED required - a bachelor's degree is an asset
- Pre-employment drug test and background check are mandatory
$50,000 - $85,000 yearly
About EVOLUTION AG
Located in Conyers, GA our dealership experience our customer service for yourself. We're easy to get to, easy to work with, and we want to help our customers have a smooth car-shopping, buying, and ownership experience unlike any they've ever had elsewhere.