We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance, as needed, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and oil changes
- Determine and investigate any malfunction codes in the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic system using skilled expertise and diagnostic tools
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and repeat business by following all manufacturer specifications for vehicle systems repairs
- Help establish service protocols for tracking the status of repairs, maintaining relevant technical manuals, using charts, and more for all of our dealerships
- Explain automotive systems issues to customers to ensure a clear, transparent repair process
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is required; associates degree is a bonus
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Strong customer service and communications skills are needed
- High school diploma or GED is required
$60,000 - $90,000
About Olsen Motorsports
UNMATCHED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION.
Backed by decades of experience, Olsen Motorsports proudly serves our customers with superior automotive service and repair.
Our skilled technicians are experts in a wide range of Rare, Exotic, and Luxury makes and models with a specialization in Porsche service and restoration.
Delivering the full concierge, white-glove service you deserve, we offer unparalleled care and attention alongside technical and mechanical prowess.
Porsche, Bentley, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, and Much More!