We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Explain automotive systems issues to customers to ensure a clear, transparent repair process
- Follow all manufacturer specifications for vehicle system repairs to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and facilitate returning business
- Help establish service protocols for tracking the status of repairs, maintaining relevant technical manuals, using charts, and more for all of our dealerships
- Apply a checklist-based approach to ensure a comprehensive examination of all vehicle systems, including the engine, air conditioning, transmission, and brake systems
- Use diagnostic equipment, technical expertise, and the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic systems to identify and determine the cause of malfunction codes
- Responsible for performing diagnosis, repairs, and maintenance on customer vehicles
- Provide high quality and efficient repair services
- Perform quality control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Taking extra care and attention to ensure vehicles are not damaged while under our care
- Excellent customer service and communications skills are necessary
- GED or high school diploma is mandatory
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is required; associates degree is a bonus
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with strong communication and time management skills
- Commitment to “Fixing it right the first time” and guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Ability and desire to be a “team player” and display a positive work attitude
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record during employment
- Ability to adapt and overcome challenges that may come your way
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Olsen Motorsports
UNMATCHED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION.
Backed by decades of experience, Olsen Motorsports proudly serves our customers with superior automotive service and repair.
Our skilled technicians are experts in a wide range of Rare, Exotic, and Luxury makes and models with a specialization in Porsche service and restoration.
Delivering the full concierge, white-glove service you deserve, we offer unparalleled care and attention alongside technical and mechanical prowess.
Porsche, Bentley, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, and Much More!