We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and repeat business by following all manufacturer specifications for vehicle systems repairs
- Operate diagnostic equipment to accurately determine the cause of malfunction codes with the vehicle’s integrated computer system
- Perform routine maintenance, as needed, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and oil changes
- Establish processes for tracking diagnostics and system repairs, maintaining up-to-date manufacturer specifications, and more
- Must have completed a post-secondary training program in automotive service technology; associate degree a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Excellent customer service and communications skills are necessary
$18 - $30 hourly
About EVOLUTION AG
Located in Conyers, GA our dealership experience our customer service for yourself. We're easy to get to, easy to work with, and we want to help our customers have a smooth car-shopping, buying, and ownership experience unlike any they've ever had elsewhere.