United Auto Group
We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance, as needed, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and oil changes
- Follow a checklist-based approach to comprehensively examine all vehicle systems, such as the engine, transmission, air conditioning, and brake systems
- Follow all manufacturer specifications for vehicle system repairs to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and facilitate returning business
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Operate diagnostic equipment to accurately determine the cause of malfunction codes with the vehicle’s integrated computer system
- High school diploma or GED is required
- ASE certification or comparable standard service technician credential, such as SAE, is attractive
- Must have completed a post-secondary training program in automotive service technology; associate degree a plus
- Excellent customer service and communications skills are necessary
About United Auto Group
United Imports Auto Group is an established, successful dealer group with 3 stores in California! We represent brands such as Infiniti, Mitsubishi, and High Line Used Vehicle Dealership.