Hometown Realty brokered by eXp Realty
We’re looking for a high I/S personality who loves to talk with people to manage our current database of clients. You’ll help us by properly categorizing potential clients in the sales funnel and helping move them through the buying process. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$45,000 + bonus
About Hometown Realty brokered by eXp Realty
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County. We are brokered by a national company and can offer health benefits and stock options.