The Dauby Team of Keller Williams Capital Realty
Who are we looking for?
The Database Manager is an enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling and is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized and consistent follow-up.
Accepting applications until March 29th.
- Manage the CRM database to effectively reach out to contacts
- Primary duties include outbound calling, texting, e-mail communication, and scheduling/coordination of appointments
- Serve as a concierge for home buyers and sellers to manage the client experience
- Accurately qualify leads for motivation and financial specifics
- Quickly build rapport via phone or text
- You will be the first point of contact for our customer's
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team
- Assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM/lead technologies
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-player attitude
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to systems
- Can handle rejection well
- Embraces accountability
- This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while providing a high level of service
- Have very strong phone and computer skills. 90% of this job will be completed through phone calls, texting, and e-mails while updating the client relations management software
$40,000 - $100,000 Yearly Base and commission
About The Dauby Team of Keller Williams Capital Realty
We are the top real estate team in the Southwest Indiana area – selling over 300 homes a year! Our mission is to deliver the American dream of homeownership with a five-star service. Providing the ultimate client experience is our top priority. We operate as a true team, where each person specializes in what they’re best at so we can all leverage our talents. The Dauby Team has experienced exponential growth over the last 5 years, and we have some big plans for future growth!