Data Center Support Engineer - Japanese and English Bilingual
This is a long-term contract in the North Dallas/Frisco area for an on-site Data Center Support Server Engineer that speaks native Japanese and English.
- The ideal candidate will have high work morale and communication ability to maintain Clients’ IT systems.
- You will need basic knowledge and hands-on experience as a Systems Engineer and must be able to operate basics such as directory transfer/file edit on platforms such as Windows and Linux environment.
- You must have a CCNA or equivalent and have worked as a network engineer.
- We support Windows and Linux so you must be able to execute the command based on the existing procedures and be able to escalate the issues if the existing procedure has errors.
- You must also be familiar with and able to perform operations on Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
$90,000 - $140,000 yearly
CyAlly is a global cyber solutions, intelligence, and forensic advisory firm. Our seasoned staff supports, monitors, and conducts threat intelligence, security hardening, information technology audits, and cyber advisory to help organizations succeed. The technology world is battling cyberterrorism. Our mission is to protect our clients' confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their information technology data from all threats.