Sedara is seeking a Cybersecurity Regional Sales Manager to join our team! The qualified individual will be a company ambassador with a passion for cybersecurity sales and solutions. This key role is responsible for identifying and establishing new accounts, along with strategic sales growth in the mid-west region. The RSM must be results-driven and customer-focused while possessing a drive to succeed and the ability to articulate business and technical solutions. If you are a sales professional that loves cybersecurity and innovative environments that provide unique challenges, then this role might be for you!
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to create and close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision-makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision-makers (typically at the CIO and CISO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Program Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze business situations and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies, and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Understanding of Risk, Compliance, and Cyber Development Programs
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal, and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely (Zoom/WebX) and able and willing to travel when appropriate.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
- 2 to 10+ years of solution selling experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security solutions to corporate enterprises.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
$105,000 - $290,000 OTE
Sedara is a Managed Security Service Provider that specializes in cybersecurity solutions and services for many industries. We strive to provide excellence in delivery for SIEM, Managed Detection and Response, Compliance Services, as well as other security solutions and bring world-class service and security capabilities to our clients. We provide competitive salary, excellent commission programs, benefits and a flexible work environment.