The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
We are in need of a real estate customer support inside sales representative to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000+ (base and commission)
About The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within the Lenard Team.
We believe in lifelong learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times.
The trend in real estate is toward teams, online presence, and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.