Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for providing high-level customer service to Tim O’Brien Homes clientele. Our Core Values must be shared and displayed by this team member. This position is responsible for coordinating and managing all the work performed by the Warranty Team with the primary goal of providing the highest quality customer experience at the best value.
This position is responsible for assisting the leadership of Tim O'Brien Homes on coaching the Customer Care Team ensuring they have the tools necessary to be successful at their job, and for collecting, analyzing, and sharing data gathered by the team.
This is a dual management and administrative position.
- Participate as an active member of the Production Team by supporting all company initiatives and providing constructive insight to the Production Manager.
- Enable team members to make decisions based on the company’s Mission Statement and 7 Core Values.
- Perform Semiannual Performance Reviews of each member of the Customer Care Team setting realistic goals and providing constructive criticism which will create self-awareness of team members.
- In limited escalated situations this person will be responsible to bring resolution to challenging customer situations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working to deliver quality warranty services on a timely basis according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a top-rate customer experience attitude.
- Thoroughly understand all sections and components of the Tim O’Brien Homes Warranty Program and all vendor warranty programs.
- Ensure that all customer communications, including After Close Phone Call, 60-Day and 11-Month Review and Repair scheduling occur in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize Punchlist Manager and Avid Ratings data to monitor key performance indicators and identify trends
- Develop a thorough understanding of all TOH plans including Vendor Scopes of Work and hold Trade Partners and TOH Employees accountable them.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH Trade Partners.
- Ensure all Warranty work is completed and signed-off by homeowner within 30 days of receipt. All Emergency Warranty requests must be completed within 24 hours.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date warranty schedule using current TOH software and technology.
- Communicate any recurring warranty issues to the Director of Construction and Customer Care Manager
- Maintain all job files as it relates to customer sign-offs and other pertinent warranty documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and have the ability to adapt quickly to new programs.
- Must be passionate about providing a positive customer experience.
- Experience in a New Home Construction
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Management and Coaching Experience
$50,000 - $60,000
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven core values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.