The customer service supervisor will oversee a team of CSRs and is a point of contact for both staff and customers. The supervisor is responsible for the monitoring of the team’s performance by providing coaching conversations and side-by-side observations including identifying root causes of critical drivers that increase production and quality. The supervisor monitors the call center production environment consistently to ensure proper allocation of resources are utilized.
This is a salaried position with the primary hours being Monday - Friday, 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Eastern time.
Essential Job functions:
- Compile team production numbers daily, proactively identify trends, and understand how coaching towards opportunities can improve metric results. Understand key call center metric drivers and how to tighten gaps
- Report team metrics to the AVP of Service and identify action items taken to improve individual and team overall metric numbers
- Side-by-side observations, root cause analysis and provide assistance to questions. this includes ‘real-time’ coaching to associates as needed
- Maintain coaching plans on all associates updated weekly indicating root causes and plan of actions (POA) to follow up based on observations and metric scores
- Issue and maintain Personal Improvement Plans (PIP) where those associates production metrics fall under standard requirements
- Responsible for escalated calls and first line of contact for team questions. Monitor phone queues, assist in managing call flow and provide support in the queues during periods of high call volume
- Grading of call monitoring reports and/or file audits for quality review
- Distribution of department work and resource allocation
- Have weekly team ‘pow-wows’ and conduct monthly team meetings. Create and maintain a positive, supportive and competitive work environment
- Train, develop, motivate and retain associates
- Attend bi-monthly call calibrations and monthly departmental performance meetings discussing team production and progress
- Provide associate reviews based on 12 months of prior production results
- Monitor team attendance trackers and implement dependability expectations
- Create standard operating procedures and reinforce the rollouts (identify department trends)
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work cooperatively with others
- Work hours necessary to accomplish goals and deliverables of the position
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality, dependability and professionalism
Additional responsibilities (marginal job functions):
- Create and conduct team refresher trainings
- Be a team mentor creating positive work relationships and be a change champion
- Develop and implement reward programs and team competitions
- Implement standard operating procedure departmental training as needed
- Create charts and data analysis of department trends
- Assist in process reviews and testing
- Complete any additional assigned projects
- General lines/Personal lines Insurance license must be obtained within 90 days), 220 General Lines Insurance license preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Must have experience Supervising within a call center environment (minimum 3 years)
- Must have above standard understanding of personal lines insurance requirements (minimum 3 years P&C insurance experience)
- Experience in Supervising insurance agency operations working with multiple carrier platforms
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to self-manage and take initiative
- Exceptional Leadership skills, self-manage, ability to multitask, problem resolution, communication, and listening skills
- Must have high attention to detail and demonstration of quality control
- Must have proven reliability and dependability
- Experience working in word, excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you.
For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.