Next Level Physical Therapy
We’re seeking a positive, personable Customer Service Representative for our front office! This is a rewarding career opportunity where you’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
Why Join Our Team?
- Great company culture. We are a team of passionate individuals who love helping people.
- We are aligned in our goals and mission. We support each other to provide exceptional service to clients
- We value the support and have meetings weekly for training so everyone is supported
Culture and Environment
Our culture is built for success. We believe that if the culture is supportive, the team will be uplifted, and that positive energy will feed into our patients.
How are we built for success?
- Communication: Our foundation is built on communication. We have numerous outlets to ensure everybody has a safe space to be heard. We have weekly reviews, one-on-one meetings, team meetings, virtual workspaces, and project management software that allows our team to be supported and successful
- Team Meeting: We get together as a team each week to review our weekly and monthly goals, reflect on our success, and identify areas that need improvement. Any issues are addressed together as a team
- Communication Training: Our patient's belief in the process is crucial to their recovery. The team meets weekly to improve their communication skills so that our patients are always bought in. These sessions involve script review, role play, and objection handling to ensure that we are doing our best to guide clients on their journey
Success in this role at Next Level requires high levels of clinical and communicative skills. We structure individualized onboarding plans to ensure you are prepared to succeed in the role. The plan includes educational modules, masterclasses, as well as one-on-one training sessions.
It's important to de-stress and connect outside of work. Whether it's dinner at Top Golf, bowling, or going out for BBQ dinner, we have social events where we get together and just have fun.
Next Level Core Values
- Be kind and considerate. Respect others.
- Be supportive and encouraging.
- Bring positive energy to your interactions. Don’t impose your stress on others.
- Focus on positivity and don’t tolerate negativity.
- Believe in yourself. You don’t need validation from others.
- Prioritize positive relationships.
- Be grateful. Never lose sight of the amazing things in your life.
- Stay flexible and open to change.
- Don’t make little things big things. Avoid unnecessary stress and drama.
- Keep it light and have fun.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Take responsibility for how your thoughts and actions affect yourself and those in your life.
- Listen intently and create space for others to express themselves.
- Be aware of where you invest your energy. Maintain focus and be purposeful in your actions.
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Refer to customer scripts when working through difficult situations and refer to a supervisor, if necessary
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Schedule clients and take payments
- Provide great customer experience for clients
- Ensure that all payment is collected and documented
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Support with marketing and billing
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$38,000 - $47,000 yearly
About Next Level Physical Therapy
We are the nation’s leading pain solution offering world-class physical therapy service for active adults and athletes aspiring to get back to doing what they love.
We are on a mission to be the best physical therapy experience in the world. We are a young company that has risen to the top quickly. Since opening 6 years ago, we have been voted BEST PT CLINIC every year (2017-2021). We love what we do and aspire to high standards. This has led to a strong record of success and massive growth.
Check us out: