Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Regularly meet with sales lead to receive the newest service and product knowledge
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
43500 - 47000 per year
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.